Monday, April 16, 2007

Creepers Jeepers

For them monday afternoons

Never been a big fan of the console games. But the web is abuzz about the addictiveness of this game. So, I hooked up my laptop to a projector while waiting in a conference room and tried the level one and mercilessly fragged all the creepers. Just when I was about to dismiss the game, a fellow lagger at work showed me this video. Fraggin' all the creepers at the toughest level, now this is just beautiful. Do give the game a try before checking out the link.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Jobove - Reus said...

Visit blog please iconoclastic e irreverent in Spain

http://telamamaria.blogspot.com/

Thanks !!!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Crp said...

Got me hooked alright -- just wasted 4 hours of my life. I think games with no upper bound on the points you can score should be banned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home