Friday, April 25, 2008

It's not lo. It's l'eau.

L'ea Du Robinet

The appreciation of finer things in life is a tricky business and yes, a serious business too! And I'm not talking about people who have finally figured out a way to be moved by Rauschenberg's masterpieces, but you who buy bottled water.

And honey, do the other one. Yeah, I'll gladly do the other one. Swirl, sniff, sip. It has a strong after-taste. It's definitely not fruity. It has a feathery texture. And it has an uncompromising attitude, like something that might wake you up right in the morning. And wait, I even sense just a hint of le roasted-bird du some-kind.

3 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's hilarious! I'm gonna have to try this out on someone.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Omnium said...

Sorry, off-topic but I couldn't find a way to send you a private message. "Omnium Gatherum" has always been my favorite username of choice on all the sites I frequented in the past so imagine my surprise when I went to use it here and found someone else had already claimed it! I have NEVER come across anyone who either used it or even knew what it meant! So while I'm annoyed that you took my name, I'm also overjoyed to find a "word soul mate!" LOL.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Prashanth Pappu said...

All sorts of key words and phrases have led people to find this blog through Google. But I think this is the first time, the word 'Omnium' was used. So, yes, we too are overjoyed. Hope you like the blog and keep visiting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home